NoticeThis firmware upgrade includes Firmware Plugins, this ONLY applies to clients that are not using Pegasus application, it means that certain interactions with some accessories are restricted unless you unlock it with the purchase of a firmware plugin. If you are a Pegasus Gateway user you don’t need to worry about this notice. Please refer to the Firmware Plugins page for more information on these plugins.
Syrus CC Plus
*Upgrade all command:
>SXADUALL3f4u61,220.127.116.11,1.03<*The upgrade all command is safe to send to any Syrus 3 device family from above, and automatically upgrades the Microcontroller & Bluetooth firmware (if necessary).
- Fixed, the mechanism for restarting the GPS, sometimes the gps task was left disabled after sending ::gps 7 command
- Changed, the data structure for managing ECU TPMS doran data
- Added, automatic detection of wireless and super sims
- Added, ECU DID 134 Doran baseline tire pressure
- Added, ZW9 ECU over pressure warning signal
- Added, ZX0 ECU over pressure alert signal
- Added, XAZB command for consulting Doran tire pressure baseline
- Added, ZY extended tag for Doran Warnings
- Added, 000 as default phone peer for receiving SMS
- Added, XAZY command for consulting the Doran tires under warning state