Welcome to the administrative guide to using your Pegasus Gateway effectively.
- API – used by developers to develop their own applications using data from your Gateway. More info
- Jobs – whenever a report is generated it creates a job, which is a script that handles the data you request from the report in our servers
- Tasks – also known as scheduled reports, they are set on a custom schedule and can execute jobs automatically
- Accessories – the system can handle lots of sensors and accessories depending on your application, for example:
- iButton™ – unique id that’s printed on a dime sized chip, used to identify drivers.
- RFID – used for remote identification of things and people
- Bluetooth Tag – multi sensor that can measure temperature / humidity / light and more.
- ECU or ECU Monitor – Engine Control Unit – this is the accessory that connects to your vehicle’s OBDII port or truck’s J1939/J1708 port in order to read the engine data
- Temperature or Analog Interface – this sensor measures temperature with 3 probes, or analog readings
- Photocam – photo capturing camera
- Serial Expander – used to connect multiple cameras
- Input / Output Expander – used to extend the amount of input sensors and outputs per device
- Satcom – communicates with
- Technoton™ – used to connect to a fuel tank for level measurement
- Mobileye™ – smart collision avoidance system that can monitor your driver’s behavior in realtime
The following sections are recommended for all admins to follow in order to get the full customizable gateway experience.