NoticeThis firmware upgrade includes Firmware Plugins, this ONLY applies to clients that are not using Pegasus application, it means that certain interactions with some accessories are restricted unless you unlock it with the purchase of a firmware plugin. If you are a Pegasus Gateway user you don’t need to worry about this notice. Please refer to the Firmware Plugins page for more information on these plugins.
Syrus CC Plus
*Upgrade all command:
>SXADUALL3e4v58,126.96.36.199,1.03<*The upgrade all command is safe to send to any Syrus 3 device family from above, and automatically upgrades the Microcontroller & Bluetooth firmware (if necessary).
- Fixed, ECU counters were not added to trips information if the device finished a trip just after a system reset
- Fixed, a synchronization issue when the graphical array for ECU ttm is greater than the ttm number
- Added, OTR tire pressure as new ECU parameter
- Added, the instruction to restart ECU tires array when a synchronization issue is detected
- Added, SerialModem class for supporting SatComm and Sigfox with the same object
- Added, support for sigfox communicator
- Added, new options to XASM command for supporting sigfox communicator
- Added, 3 new parameters to gps anti-drift filter: ignition, acceleration and max speed
- Added, F35 signal for reporting that the GPS data is not arriving
- Added, a mechanism for executing a GPS electrical reset when filter acceleration criteria are met
- Added, a mechanism for executing a GPS electrical reset when filter max speed criteria are met