Upgrade Command >SXAFU1http://syrus.pegasusgateway.com/otap/f/2k3v50/std/;syrmag;3620afd5;< Corrections Fixed, GPS rollover issue An email was sent to all Support members with the following information: A small percentage of Syrus 2 devices were affected by the recent GPS Rollover, the symptoms of this are that the date indicated by the GPS is off, and the coordinates go to…
Syrus 2 Firmware Release Information
Note – this is a public beta release of the Syrus 2 FW. It’s purpose is to test the features mentioned below in its entirety, we welcome any feedback, please write to email@example.com. Upgrade Command: >SXAFU1http://dctserver.com/otap/f/2t3r48/std/;syrmag;3620afd5;< Corrections Changed Improvements Additions…
Upgrade Command: >SXAFU0C< Corrections Changes Improvements Additions >SXAEMLx< x = 0: Turn off the Listen only mode for both protocols (means that the ECU DOES consult in the CAN bus) 1: Turn on the Listen only mode for J1939 (The ECU does not consult parameters in the J1939 bus) 2: Turn on the Listen only…
Upgrade Command: >SXAFU0C< Corrections Changes Improvements Additions >QXACCM< >RXACCMserver;protocol;bytes_TX;bytes_RX< >RXACCMdctserver.com,TCP,36096,0;184.108.40.206,TCP,814,345< server: dctserver.com protocol: TCP bytes_TX: 36096 (transmitted by Syrus to this server) bytes_RX: 0 (received by the Syrus from this server) server: 220.127.116.11 protocol: TCP bytes_TX: 814 (transmitted by Syrus to this server) bytes_RX: 345 (received by Syrus from this server) #Configure the 5th Day...
Corrections Changes Improvements Additions ;CI=AAA,BBB,CCC…,DDD…,EEE…,[repeats for up to the nearest 6 cell phone towers] where AAA: Mobile country code (MCC). BBB: Mobile network code (MNC). CCC…: Local Area Code (LAC). DDD…: Cell ID (CID). EEE…: RSSI level. >SMTH020100T\**\**\1B\FF;ROUTE=0;POS_FLAG=99< to configure the MDT in HEX mode and ignore the delimiters. The packet will be broken by…
- Fixed, ECU speed, fuel and weight parameters were not correctly updated. These parameters could be updated with out of range values.
- Fixed, sometimes the unit did not register on GPRS after ending power saving mode. A control timer to check GPRS register was added in order to restart the application when the GPRS register fails.
- Fixed, the unit sometimes did not register on GPRS network if the m2mCloudConnect algorithm had been executed to change an operator and a new SIM card (not m2mCloudConnect) was inserted.
- Fixed, the XASF (Store & Forward Buffer) command did not return information about destination point number 5 (UDP)
- Fixed, an error that caused a lock for some Garmin messages
- Fixed, an error that blocked taking photos with the serial camera when the photos folder had more than 250 files. A restriction was added to avoid that the folder capacity reaches that limit.
- Fixed, the pulse counter value was incremented by one every time the application was reset.
- Fixed, the G26 (Pulse counter value) signal was always triggered after an application reset.
- Fixed, synchronization issues with serial camera that happened when serial expander was disconnected for a moment.
- Fixed, the location of the record where the baud rate is stored.
- Changed, the maximum virtual odometer value from 99999999 to 99999999999. With this new limit, the virtual odometer roll over tag “VOR” is not supported anymore.
- Changed, the way to set the value of ignition, idle, over speed and over rpm counters. (XACL, XACF, XACI) Now, it is not necessary to include zeros to complete the 9 digits supported.
- Changed, the G20 (Jamming Persistence) signal was deprecated. Usually the GPS signal is locked by Jamming devices, so the G20 signal was not reliable.
- Changed, the XAJP (Jamming Parameters) command was deprecated. This command configured the parameters used to trigger the G20 signal, see working with Jamming Note below*
- Changed, now, the GPS speed reported in the EV frame is updated depending on GPS anti drift filter state.
- Changed, The FP (Fingerprint) tag to support a fingerprint user id of more than 4 characters format.
- Changed, the XAFP (Fingerprint) command to support the extended user id format.
- Changed, the format of fingerprint error codes.
- Changed, the XASC command to support several cameras.
- Changed, the serial camera mode 1 was deprecated *see note on serial camera mode 2 below
- Changed, the ‘S’ option for XASC command was deprecated (this command was used to diagnose the camera communication >QXASCS< instead use: >QXASCD<
- Changed, the “PI” extended tag was deprecated (instead use PS00 *see notes below) .
- Changed, the photo id format to support the several cameras schema.
- Changed, XARM command to support the several cameras schema.
- Changed, the default value for APN, from empty to data.m2mcloudconnect.com
- Changed, the validation of XASMM command, now it supports the configuration of satcom mode 2 – release notes.
- Improved, the way to validate jamming conditions. Now the jamming detection depend on GPS state. This change improved the G04 signal reliability.
- Improved, the serial camera capture command to avoid transmitting the same photo two times.
- Added, error code 10. The command cannot be executed. Try later
- Added, ecu service distance tag “OW”
- Added, the possibility to add extended information to MDT frames.
- Added, G21 signal. Satcom connected.
- Added, Lumeway mode.
- Added, XALW command to configure and consult Lumeway parameters.
- Added, ‘L’ option to support Lumeway in serial expander mode. For more information, please consult XARM command.
- Added, G33 signal. Lumeway connected.
- Added, G34 signal. Lumeway warning.
- Added, G38 signal. Driver not detected by Lumeway.
- Added, console command to request the time without GPS.
- Added, DBx signals which indicates if a destination point has events in buffer.
- Added, the “IS” extended tag to report the last i_button connected.
- Added, ‘S’ option for the XAIB command to consult the last i_button connected.
- Added, ‘C’ option for the XAIB command to delete the last i_button connected.
- Added, new options to XAFP fingerprint command for changing the auto identification mode, deleting an user and registering a new user.
- Added, Technoton fuel sensor mode.
- Added, the “FF” extended tag to consult the Technoton fuel sensor parameters, Technoton State, Frequency, Temperature, and Level.
- Added, ‘D’ option to support Technoton fuel sensor in serial expander mode. For more information, please consult XARM command.
- Added, XATF command to configure and consult Technoton fuel sensor parameters.
- Added, G35 signal. Technoton fuel level warning.
- Added, G36 signal. Technoton fuel sensor connected.
- Added, the capacity to support up to 3 serial cameras using serial expander mode.
- Added, XASCP command as event action to configure photo events.
- Added , the “PS” extended tag to report the photo id’s associated with the event triggered.
- Added, error code 52. Error sending Lumeway command. Lumeway is disconnected.
- Added, satcom mode 2. In this mode the events without extended information are sent as binary events reducing the amount of bytes from 63 to 21.
- Added , the “CC” extended tag to report the communication counters.
- Added, XACC command to configure and consult the communication counter values and parameters.
- Added, XACC command to configure the thresholds associated with GPRS data consumption.
- Added, XACC, XALW and XATF commands to the Pegasus Device Console list of exceptions.
- Added, CC signals associated with GPRS data consumption.
- Added, a console command to configure the reference time to reset the GPRS connection when the ACK is not received by the unit.