Syrus Desk is a software tool used to configure and interact with your Syrus GPS devices. It features:
- Script Loading
- Syrus Scripter
- Lara Polygon Converter
- Realtime status of Network/Buffer/GPS conditions
- Command Macros
- Multiple device connectivity
How to Upload a Script
– Troubleshooting – Connections
- Disconnect the Power Supply, Battery, and SIM, connect the Power Supply, Battery, and wait for the RED LED, then insert the SIM.
- If the unit is blocked through the serial port with the command XALL – you need to unblock it before using SyrusDesk.
- If you were in camera mode use any terminal application to send EXIT_COMMDATA through the serial port
- Make sure the Syrus baud rate is 115200
- Disconnect any other devices using the USB ports on your computer
- If using windows 7, right-click and run as Admin
- Finally Make sure the IMEI of the device is set as the ID >SXAID1<