https://support.digitalcomtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/dct-data-for-fleet-productivity-web-logo.png 0 0 leo https://support.digitalcomtech.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/dct-data-for-fleet-productivity-web-logo.png leo2015-09-03 12:32:222020-06-03 11:42:41Syrus 2 Firmware 2.1.64
Syrus 2 Firmware 2.1.64/in Syrus 2 Firmware /by leo
- Fixed, ECU speed, fuel and weight parameters were not correctly updated. These parameters could be updated with out of range values.
- Fixed, sometimes the unit did not register on GPRS after ending power saving mode. A control timer to check GPRS register was added in order to restart the application when the GPRS register fails.
- Fixed, the unit sometimes did not register on GPRS network if the m2mCloudConnect algorithm had been executed to change an operator and a new SIM card (not m2mCloudConnect) was inserted.
- Fixed, the XASF (Store & Forward Buffer) command did not return information about destination point number 5 (UDP)
- Fixed, an error that caused a lock for some Garmin messages
- Fixed, an error that blocked taking photos with the serial camera when the photos folder had more than 250 files. A restriction was added to avoid that the folder capacity reaches that limit.
- Fixed, the pulse counter value was incremented by one every time the application was reset.
- Fixed, the G26 (Pulse counter value) signal was always triggered after an application reset.
- Fixed, synchronization issues with serial camera that happened when serial expander was disconnected for a moment.
- Fixed, the location of the record where the baud rate is stored.
- Changed, the maximum virtual odometer value from 99999999 to 99999999999. With this new limit, the virtual odometer roll over tag “VOR” is not supported anymore.
- Changed, the way to set the value of ignition, idle, over speed and over rpm counters. (XACL, XACF, XACI) Now, it is not necessary to include zeros to complete the 9 digits supported.
- Changed, the G20 (Jamming Persistence) signal was deprecated. Usually the GPS signal is locked by Jamming devices, so the G20 signal was not reliable.
- Changed, the XAJP (Jamming Parameters) command was deprecated. This command configured the parameters used to trigger the G20 signal, see working with Jamming Note below*
- Changed, now, the GPS speed reported in the EV frame is updated depending on GPS anti drift filter state.
- Changed, The FP (Fingerprint) tag to support a fingerprint user id of more than 4 characters format.
- Changed, the XAFP (Fingerprint) command to support the extended user id format.
- Changed, the format of fingerprint error codes.
- Changed, the XASC command to support several cameras.
- Changed, the serial camera mode 1 was deprecated *see note on serial camera mode 2 below
- Changed, the ‘S’ option for XASC command was deprecated (this command was used to diagnose the camera communication >QXASCS< instead use: >QXASCD<
- Changed, the “PI” extended tag was deprecated (instead use PS00 *see notes below) .
- Changed, the photo id format to support the several cameras schema.
- Changed, XARM command to support the several cameras schema.
- Changed, the default value for APN, from empty to data.m2mcloudconnect.com
- Changed, the validation of XASMM command, now it supports the configuration of satcom mode 2 – release notes.
- Improved, the way to validate jamming conditions. Now the jamming detection depend on GPS state. This change improved the G04 signal reliability.
- Improved, the serial camera capture command to avoid transmitting the same photo two times.
- Added, error code 10. The command cannot be executed. Try later
- Added, ecu service distance tag “OW”
- Added, the possibility to add extended information to MDT frames.
- Added, G21 signal. Satcom connected.
- Added, Lumeway mode.
- Added, XALW command to configure and consult Lumeway parameters.
- Added, ‘L’ option to support Lumeway in serial expander mode. For more information, please consult XARM command.
- Added, G33 signal. Lumeway connected.
- Added, G34 signal. Lumeway warning.
- Added, G38 signal. Driver not detected by Lumeway.
- Added, console command to request the time without GPS.
- Added, DBx signals which indicates if a destination point has events in buffer.
- Added, the “IS” extended tag to report the last i_button connected.
- Added, ‘S’ option for the XAIB command to consult the last i_button connected.
- Added, ‘C’ option for the XAIB command to delete the last i_button connected.
- Added, new options to XAFP fingerprint command for changing the auto identification mode, deleting an user and registering a new user.
- Added, Technoton fuel sensor mode.
- Added, the “FF” extended tag to consult the Technoton fuel sensor parameters, Technoton State, Frequency, Temperature, and Level.
- Added, ‘D’ option to support Technoton fuel sensor in serial expander mode. For more information, please consult XARM command.
- Added, XATF command to configure and consult Technoton fuel sensor parameters.
- Added, G35 signal. Technoton fuel level warning.
- Added, G36 signal. Technoton fuel sensor connected.
- Added, the capacity to support up to 3 serial cameras using serial expander mode.
- Added, XASCP command as event action to configure photo events.
- Added , the “PS” extended tag to report the photo id’s associated with the event triggered.
- Added, error code 52. Error sending Lumeway command. Lumeway is disconnected.
- Added, satcom mode 2. In this mode the events without extended information are sent as binary events reducing the amount of bytes from 63 to 21.
- Added , the “CC” extended tag to report the communication counters.
- Added, XACC command to configure and consult the communication counter values and parameters.
- Added, XACC command to configure the thresholds associated with GPRS data consumption.
- Added, XACC, XALW and XATF commands to the Pegasus Device Console list of exceptions.
- Added, CC signals associated with GPRS data consumption.
- Added, a console command to configure the reference time to reset the GPRS connection when the ACK is not received by the unit.
This content is for registered Members only. You can register for free!
Login to view this content, or Register here
Login to view this content, or Register here