Pegasus Release Notes
- In the Alert dialog, it was added whether the alert occurred before or after meridian (AM/PM).
- The option to create a notice depends on the user’s scope. The create notice will be hidden for basic users.
- Redesign of Email and Alert Notifications in the UI.
- Added an enable button to open the closed alerts.
- All vehicles are loaded.
- Fixed PDF visualization in Microsoft Edge with Windows 10/11.
- Fixed pass email link for mobile app.
- Geofence properties that already exist within a template were hidden.
- Asset properties that already exist within a template were hidden.
- The association button in Vehicles is enabled depending on the user’s scope.
- Improvements in assets.
- When creating an asset the properties are now correctly shown before saving.
- Editing an existing property shows the name of the property correctly.
- Supported selection of Topflytech configurations on UI.
- Added two new parameters: `max_continuous_work_hours` and `min_break_hours` on device setup segment. See Documentation
- Fixed custom properties limit.
- Implement virtualization of idle fuel consumption in Fuel & Trips Reports.
- Fixed inconsistence in Idling Fuel and Driving Hours in Consumption, Productivity, and use by Vehicle Report.
- Fixed fuel cost calculation in Mileage Report.
- Fixed unattended alerts in Alert Report.
- Added a loader in Reports. The loader will be displayed while the report is rendering.
- Implemented virtualization of idle fuel consumption in Fuel Consumption Report.
- Fixed undetected fills in Fuel Consumption Report.
- Fixed negatives values in hourmeter and odometer in Overview Report.
- Report management -Added option to hide shipments columns.
- Fixed routes that are evaluated by the vehicle.
- Fixed displaying vehicles with routes when selecting vehicles without routes.
- Fixed the icon when receiving event with not valid position.
- Google Play’s target API level requirements.
API/Core Changes (version 7.2.0)
- Fixed RPV Parser
- Addition of max_continuous_work_hours` and `min_break_hours` in the segment configuration API.
- ECU new OBD fields to map
- Queclink GV350M Persistence of iButton
- Teltonika main power V
- Commands and responses from the Console for third party devices
- Added option to skip checkpoints on the Neoris permanence forwarder
- Cipia driver ID as an ibutton, for more information read the following message